WE HELP BUSINESSES
& INDIVIDUALS
GENERATE DEALS

Unloq > About Us > How We Work

ONLY 2% OF COMPANIES ARE FOR SALE

If you’re on this website, then you are looking to buy at least one business. It should be easy, shouldn’t it? There seems to be considerable choice.

But once you target the right size, sector and region, what seems like an ocean of opportunity from a distance is more like a puddle when close up.

Only 2% of businesses in the UK are currently for sale. So either you need patience, or compromise. Or, with our help, you can target the other 98% by looking ‘off market’.

MOST OWNERS WOULD SELL, IF ASKED


When we speak to business owners and ask the ‘million dollar question’ of whether they would consider selling, over two thirds say ‘yes’.

That doesn’t mean that the deal is done, but that they would entertain an offer for their company. Particularly where the overall deal made sense to them.

This also means that our clients get to speak to business owners direct. No interference, no advisors, no distractions. It’s the best way to acquire a business.

10 SERIOUS PROSPECTS SECURES 1 BUSINESS


The final hurdle to overcome is sometimes the most frustrating. Once you’re engaged with a vendor, and an indicative offer has been discussed, surely it’s just a matter of time?

Sadly, in our experience, this isn’t the case. There are a wide range of reasons why deals fall down, but the majority do, even if an offer has been accepted in principle.

To buy a company on the best terms, a ratio of ten to one is about right. The question is how to get there.

HOW SERIOUS ARE YOU ABOUT ACQUIRING?

That’s OK. You’re welcome to take a look around our website and find out a little more about how we go about acquisition.

To buy a business is a great opportunity to invest capital and realise a good return, particularly if you are seeking to use it to accelerate growth or to invest in new regions or services. Perhaps you are thinking about how to finance it?

Even if in the very early stages you can talk to the team by calling 01962 609 000, or just come back when you’re read to get going.

If you want to Unlock More Opportunity, Let’s Talk

There is only so much you can tell from reviewing our website.

Our commitment to confidentiality means that we
are extremely careful about details on specific clients or mandates.

At the same time, if you contact us, we can share
examples of our work, discuss projected outcomes and cover off how we can help you.


By submitting this form you are agreeing for us to contact you about our services. Note that all data shared with us is private and will not be shared publicly or passed on to third parties without your written consent. View privacy policy

 

M&A Services from Unloq

m&a, The unloq way


We are confident you will find working with Unloq refreshing.

We’re not like a traditional M&A business, with large up front
fees and city-first approach to acquisition. We’re a modern
data-driven business that works as hard as possible to find
clients the best possible opportunities.

We do all the hard yards to help clients find, engage and
complete on one or more details.

Better still we are both transparent and accountable to all
clients. Offering realtime reporting, responsive staff and a
shared commitment to achieving your aims.

Contact Unloq Limited

Main Office:

First Floor
5 Fortuna Court
Calleva Park
Aldermaston
Reading RG7 8UB

Contact:01962 609 000